One girl went to the preacher and confessed her sin.
有个女孩向神父告解她所犯的罪………
Girl: Father, I have sinned.
女孩: 神父, 我有罪!
Preacher: What did you do, little girl?
神父: 孩子, 你犯了什麽罪呢?
Girl: Yesterday, I called a man a "son of a Bitch."
女孩: 昨天, 我骂了某个男人一句 「你这个狗娘养的 」。
Preacher: Why? What did he do to you?
神父: 为什麽?他对你做了什麽吗?
Girl: He touched my breast.
女孩: 他……他摸我的胸部。
Preacher: You mean like this? (The guy did it.)
神父: 你是说像这样子吗?(神父伸手摸女孩的胸部)
Girl: (A little shy from the touch) Yes.
女孩: (因为神父的举动而有一些害羞)嗯……是的。
Preacher: That"s no reason to call him that.
神父: 只是这样子的话你没有理由骂他啊。
Girl: But he also took off my cloth.
女孩: 但是……他又把我的衣服脱掉……
Preacher: You mean like this? (He did it again.)
神父: 你是说像这样子吗?(神父动手脱掉女孩的衣服)
Girl: Yes, that"s what he did.
女孩: 是的, 是这样子,没错!
Preacher: That"s still no reason to call him that.
神父: 可是这样子你还是没有理由骂他啊。
Girl: And he put his you-know-what into my you-know-what...
女孩: 然後……他把他的……那个……放到我的……那个……里面……
Preacher: (evil laugh...) You mean like this? (And you-know-what)
神父: (奸笑貌)你是说像这样子吗?(神父和女孩就那个那个了)
Girl: (After a few minutes...) Ugh... Yeah, that"s what he did...
女孩: (数分钟後)喔……是的……就是这样子………
Preacher: My dear girl, that"s still no reason to call him a...
神父: 我亲爱的孩子, 就算是这样你还是没有理由骂他「你这个………」。
Girl: But he had AIDS!!
女孩: ......可是他说有爱滋病呀!
Preacher: THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!
神父: 你这个狗娘养的!!!